Since we are halfway through the year and I am now well aware of what all is coming up or behind me, I have decided what I want to watch this year.
- Chef - Jon Favreau, Sofia Vergara, RDJ and food centric? Sign me up!
- X-Men: Days of Future Past - The nerd in me is tingling with excitement for this one
- Maleficent - It's a dark fairytale. Do we need another reason?
- 22 Jump Street - Loved the first one, why not love the second one?
- How to Train your Dragon 2 - It's an animated movie about dragons. 'nuf said.
- Hercules - The first one was terrible, maybe the second could redeem itself.
- Left Behind - Chad Michael Murray and his new woman? I must watch it!
- Paranormal Activity 5 - Don't judge me
- Dumb and Dumber To - This one is akin to a Friends reunion for me
- Night at the Museum : Secret of the Tomb - Loved the first, adored the second, will watch the third
This list of movies has made me increasingly happy and I hope it gives you hope for the future!